To view as a pdf, please click here.
The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA) would like to bring your attention to the following announcement acted upon at the July 31, 2014 meeting:
Annual Report Collection & CPL Rate Reporting
- The Commission voted to implement an administrative pause in the collection of Annual Reports, effective immediately, to create a new report version and get all schools on one common cycle.
- The new cycle will have schools report on student statistics for a July 1 – June 30 cycle each year, to correspond with the Department of Education period of reporting. Annual Reports will be due by December 1st each year. The financial statements from schools will be collected separately, within 6 months of when the fiscal year ends for the school.
- Therefore, the next date when schools will submit Annual Reports will be December 1, 2015, reporting on the July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015 cycle.
- Financial statements will be collected separately, with the first reports due January 1, 2015 (no pause in collection, just a separation of reports).
- The Appendix D.12 chart will be retired as soon as the new SSR process has been finalized. This is anticipated to be ready for Commission discussion later in the summer, with possible approval at the October 2014 meeting.
Be sure to check the COMTA website regularly for actions and alerts. The Commission updates all pertinent actions and alerts on its website. Please promptly inform COMTA if your school/program has any new contact information.
If you have comments regarding any of the schools on this list please contact the COMTA office. For additional information concerning this memorandum, please contact Kate Zulaski, Executive Director, at 202-403-7744, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also email the chair of the Commission at email@example.com.