New COMTA Standards Online Training Now Available!
Effective August 2015, the Commission launched two new online accreditation workshops through Cyanna, developers of our EDVera Accreditation Management System. It is required for all accreditation applicants: initial or renewal, programmatic or institutional.
- Initial applicants
- Renewal applicants
- Programmatic applicants: COMTA 101 only
- Institutional applicants: COMTA 101 & 102
- One person per campus (main & branch) must register, complete
- COMTA 101: $275 (approximately 8 hours of time)
- COMTA 102: $175 (approximately 4 hours of time)
Access to the courses:
Please read Registration instructions: Instructions for enrollment can be accessed here.
Note: At this time, the log-in information is different than your EDvera log-in. Please Sign Up for a NEW log-in the first time you access the course(s).
Introduction to COMTA Accreditation
For participants who are new to COMTA accreditation, we have also provided a preview of two COMTA 101 course videos to become familiar with the accreditation process.