SCHOOLS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ACCREDITATION
To view this information in a pdf, click here: COMTA – Schools to be considered – October 2018
The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA) has prepared and published a list of the schools and programs to be considered at the October 24-25, 2018 Commission Meeting in Arlington, VA.
Accredited institutions, state agencies, the general public and other interested parties are invited to submit written comments pertaining to any school or program included on the Commission’s list. Comments should include information that will assist the Commission in making a decision regarding the accreditation action pending for a school or program. Any comments received will be forwarded to the school, which will then have an opportunity to submit a response to those comments.
Please submit written comments no later than September 24, 2018 to the Commission Chair: email@example.com (No anonymous comments can be accepted for consideration).
COMTA Schools/Programs Being Considered:
Initial Accreditation – Institutional
- Altura College, LLC (Pullman, WA)
Initial Accreditation — Programmatic
- Colorado School of the Healing Arts (Lakewood, CO)
Renewal of Accreditation – Institutional
- Cayce/Reilly School of Massage (Virginia Beach, VA)
- CenterPoint Massage and Shiatsu Therapy School & Clinic (Minneapolis, MN)
Renewal of Accreditation – Programmatic
- Northwestern Health Sciences University – Massage Therapy Program (Bloomington, MN)