FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 18-19, 2023 Commission Meeting
The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA) has concluded its April 18-19, 2023 Commission meeting. By action of the Commission, schools noted below have received the following:
Renewal of Institutional Accreditation:
- Academy of Natural Therapy (Greeley, CO) – 750- and 1000-hour Massage Therapy Programs
- Center for the Healing Arts (Voorhees, NJ) – 600-hour Massage Therapy and 600-hour Hybrid Massage Therapy Programs
- European Medical School of Massage (Sinking Spring and West Lawn, PA) – 786-hour Massage Therapy Program
Renewal of Programmatic Accreditation:
- Parker University (Dallas, TX) – 600-hour Massage Therapy Program
- Technical College of the Lowcountry (Bluffton, SC) – 750-clock hour/31-credit hour Massage Therapy Program
Initial Institutional Accreditation:
- South Dakota School of Massage Therapy (Sioux Falls, SD) – 700-hour Massage Therapy Program
Congratulations to our school members!
Contact Executive Director Dawn Hogue at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-403-7852 for additional information.