View as PDF.
The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA) would like to bring yourattention to the following announcements:
- COMTA Actions from the April 2010 Commission Meeting (located on the COMTA website www.comta.org)
- Commissioner Elections coming soon- each COMTA accredited school will beeligible to submit one vote in each category for a COMTA Commissioner position,please continue to check your email(s) for the ballot
- For all schools, submit Self Study Reports no later than 9 months prior to theexpiration of accreditation
- The COMTA Standards and Bylaws have been updated on the COMTA website
- The following form has been updated on the COMTA website: Appendix D.11
- Please note that following forms will be updated by May 17, 2010: COMTA Policies and Procedures Manual, Appendix D.3, Appendix E, AppendixD.12, and Appendix D.19
The Alerts and Actions are located on the COMTA website under the ‘Newsroom” tab. Click the“COMTA Alerts and Actions”.
Be sure to check the COMTA website regularly for actions and alerts. The Commission updatesall pertinent actions and alerts on its website. Please promptly inform COMTA if your schoolhas a new email address.
If you have comments regarding any of the schools on this list please write the COMTA office.For additional information concerning this memorandum, please contact Kate Henrioulle, Executive Director, at 202-895-1518, or via email at email@example.com. You may alsoemail the chair of the Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.